Our Men’s Group is a Christian fellowship that meets once a month for breakfast, fellowship and a devotion (excluding Summer). For some meetings we have a guest speaker. Occasional day-trips and support of outreach ministries through volunteering are also encouraged and supported by this ministry.
Wednesday Morning Bible Study
We meet each Wednesday at 10 am (October – May) in the church parlor. We read and discuss our way through entire books of the Bible, studying one chapter each week. Everyone is welcome to join us, and each week is independent of the others so you can attend whenever you’re available. This is a discussion group led by Pastor Charlie.
Sunday School Classes
- Pre-K (age 3) through 2nd grade, Meets in Room 302 on 3rd floor.
- 3rd through 5th grade, Meets in Room 300 on 3rd floor.
- Junior & Senior High, Meets in Youth Room on 3rd floor.
- Middle/High school class has an open discussion for the first 15 minutes of class and then a lesson. They work from many different books and curriculum.
- Adult Lecture, using Workman’s Quarterly, Meets in the Parlor.
- Christians Under Construction, an Adult Bible/Book Discussion, meets in Room 101 on the 1st floor.
- Followers Class, an Adult Video/Discussion, meets in Room 102 on 1st floor.
- Youth Groups
West Shore Fuse
What if the youth had its own church and own place to belong? That’s the idea behind West Shore Fuse. It meets the 4th Sunday each month from 6pm to 7:30pm for worship and snacks.
It focuses on building stronger Christian values and a closer walk with Christ.
- Outreach. We work with the Interfaith Homeless Shelter, The Bridge Food Pantry, Mission Central, Salvation Army and other wonderful organizations to assist those in need in our own backyard.
- Inreach. Helping others within our youth group and church is a blessing. Events such as clean up day at church, Youth Sunday and working with the Pastor and Elders of the church are important to support our congregation.
- Upreach. Most importantly, we want to become closer to our savior, Jesus Christ. Learning about the struggles that we face and how to make the choices to make God proud makes us stronger.
- Fun. What would a youth group be without fun? God wants us to enjoy our faith. Outings such as paint ball, rock-n-bowl, movie nights, roller skating and more help us to get closer while having a blast!
- Jr. NCC4J: Grades 1st through 5th graders.
Several events are organized annually.