The acolyte demonstrates metaphorically, by tending the candles, having the light of Christ present in our service and then, at service end, taking it out into the world.
- Light the candles at the beginning of the service.
- Extinguish the candles at the end of the service.
- Be in 5th grade or up to 12th grade
- 2 acolytes are chosen each month, and those two can split the month as needed.
- An acolyte will handle about three months out of each year.
- In person training will be given.
- Darlene Brandt, Coordinator
- Cassie Collins
- Brielle Major
- Georgia Halley
- Logan Reynolds
- Angelina Quiones
- Summer Hoachlander
- Crystal Miller
- Jordan Kauffman
- We need help urgently
Please contact Darlene (or at 717-566-3151) if you have questions about this ministry or about getting involved.