Elders are the spiritual leaders of the church. They should live a life which honors God and is devoted to biblical teaching. They should prioritize the unity and mission of the church, and care for the well-being of the flock.
- Serve on a church commission.
- Regularly attend services and church events.
- Support the church through service, prayer, tithes and love.
- Maintain close contact with the pastors and elders.
- Direct the mission and vision of the church.
- Look forward to future opportunities.
- Devote oneself to prayer for the church and Bible reading.
- Be a church member.
- Meet biblical requirements of an Elder.
- Live a life that “is the aroma of Christ.”
- Read and understand Elder’s Ministry Description.
- Be appointed into the position.
- Committed, ongoing, daily service.
- The pastors and elders will lead new elders.
- Periodic ERC training.
- Charlie Zahora, Pastor
- Ed Ulsh
- Glen Sansom
- Sue Sansom
- Becky Brown
- Kay Pickel
- Doug Snell
- We’re okay
Please contact Pastor Charlie if you have any questions.