The Home Ministry keeps the home-bound members of our church informed and up to date on church matters primarily through visitation.
A volunteer visits members of our church who are otherwise unable to attend services.
- Check in on your member via phone calls
- Send notes to let them know they’re remembered
- You should be an established church members
- You should be a peer as to have more in common
- Visit at least monthly
- Make a phone call or send a note on other weeks
- Kim Johnson, Leader
- Sue Sansom
- Cheryl Clouser
- We need help
Please contact Kim (or at 717-938-9591) with questions about this ministry or getting involved.