Jr. Church provides young children (kindergarten through 5th grade) a short lesson and various activities including videos, crafts and Bible stories. This takes place during the 10:45 service.
Jr. Church Leader
- Prepare lessons and craft/activity
- Facilitate teaching and activities for 2-10 children
- Escort the children from and to the sanctuary
- Must have clearances if 18 or older
- Be prepared for a fast-paced half hour of fun ad teaching.
- Once every 2 months.
- Observe/help an experienced leader for a class or two
- There are books providing the lessons and crafts/activities so preparation is not hard.
- Sue Sansom, Leader
- Gayle Krull
- Darlene Brandt
- Maggie Brandt
- Chrissy Paxton
- Sarah Pickel
- We need help
Please contact Sue (or at 717-421-3727) if you have questions about this ministry or about getting involved.