The Safe Sanctuary Ministry first and foremost strives to protect the innocence of children and youth and, secondly, safeguards volunteers with wise policy. From a parent’s perspective, few services are more important.
- Track volunteer safe sanctuary compliance in an online database
- Communicate compliance requirements with new volunteers
- Remind volunteers whose clearances are expiring
- Guide volunteers through the clearance process
- Provide list of vetted volunteers on demand
- You must have been attending our church for 6 months
- You must be a fully cleared yourself
- You should have access to a computer for online record keeping
- A couple hours a month
- Understand the process as described on the website
- You will be trained to use PeopleCenter (it’s easy)
- Charlie Zahora, Pastor
- We need help
Please contact Charlie with questions about this ministry or getting involved.