The Tech ministry exists to support and enhance the worship experience. It works to ensure everyone can hear the preaching and music. It aims to provide visuals to convey information and engage the audience.
A/V Techs operate the equipment (computer and sound board) necessary to facilitate services.
- Operate equipment during Sunday service and related rehearsals
- Study the music being used and come to practice knowing the songs
- Program visual elements during the week
- Assist with the organization and flow of Sunday services
- Help with tearing down and setting up equipment on stage
- Maintain and upgrade systems as needed
- Reliability is a must!
- Attend mid-week and Sunday rehearsals
- Listen to and take instructions
- Understanding the basics of music is a plus
- Understanding computers is a plus
- 16 years or older
- Serve at least twice a month
- There are accompanying mid-week and Sunday rehearsals on weeks you serve
- You will shadow a trained tech during rehearsals
- You will operate equipment during rehearsals with oversight before you are promoted into the regular rotation
- Andy Krull, Tech Lead
- Gayle Krull
- Jon Brown
- We need help
Please contact Andy (or at 717-461-2501) with questions about this ministry or getting involved.